1. Your car is less than 4 years old but the odometer is already inching toward 200,000 miles.
3. You have more swim suits than clean towels hanging in your bathroom.
4. You just read #3 and thought…”They have clean towels?!!”
8. You’re secretly a little awe struck when you finally meet the swimmer behind the name on the score board who always beats your kid, though you thought he’d be bigger.
9. The Summer Olympics are like a week long Superbowl in your house, and yes, you yelled at the TV at least once.
10. You just spent $200 on groceries, and it only lasted a weekend.
13. You know how to cook for and serve spaghetti to an entire team of hungry swimmers in your home.
19. You can pick your kid out of a warm-up pool with over 300 similarly suited swimmers, without ever seeing their face.
20. You’ve driven hours, left the state, and rented a hotel room to watch your kid swim one race that took less than 60 seconds.
22. The majority of t-shirts in your closet have some sort of swim team logo on them.
23. You’ve watched so many practices you think you’re an expert at every stroke, but if you get in the pool the first lap of your IM looks like this…
For more swimming chuckles check out …11 People Swim Meet Directors Secretly Hate